A tour through Europe: Mapping Health Information Systems for the future EHDS
TEHDAS carries out country visits in the member states and associated countries with an aim to map the state-of-play of the national health data management developments and to identify the needs, expectations and resources in relation to a future EHDS.
As part of TEHDAS and PHIRI projects, six country visits have been organised in 2022 to examine the health data management systems in different European countries as well as the preparedness to join the European health data space.
The results of the country visits will be presented in an online meeting on 23 June 2022 at 10.00-12.00 CEST.
23 June 2022 10.00-12.00 CEST, via Webex (online)
• Welcome & aim of the meeting
• Overview of the PHIRI and TEHDAS projects
• Methodology used in both projects
• Added value for assessed countries
|A tour through Europe
• Findings in the European countries that have already been assessed Q1/Q2 2022
• Wrap up discussion
• Next steps for Q3/Q4 2022